Confirmed with Link: Andlauer reaches deal for Ottawa Senators ownership

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
The Sens with Dorion willfully misled another team. Punishment is warranted but…

Andlauer was misled during the sale process and that should mitigate the penalty.

The leafs abused the cap rules last year and there was zero accountability.

The Blackhawks situation was handled with a fine and suspensions.

The double standard is obvious.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
The Sens with Dorion willfully misled another team. Punishment is warranted but…

Andlauer was misled during the sale process and that should mitigate the penalty.

The leafs abused the cap rules last year and there was zero accountability.

The Blackhawks situation was handled with a fine and suspensions.

The double standard is obvious.

How many games do you think Murray plays for Toronto this year?

I'm betting none. That one year deal he got from them is a nice reward for playing ball with LTIR.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
With ownership change, and particularly the fact Andlauer was misled, the league could easily have given the sens a far lesser penalty. They’d never have done this to an O6 team.

This is analogous to giving a fourth liner a suspension where a first liner gets a 5k fine.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
With ownership change, and particularly the fact Andlauer was misled, the league could easily have given the sens a far lesser penalty. They’d never have done this to an O6 team.

This is analogous to giving a fourth liner a suspension where a first liner gets a 5k fine.
no need for an analogy just look at the blackhawks

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
On SilverSevenSens it says that the Leafs only have one game in Ottawa. Two in TO. Is this on purpose?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
There's some kinda deadline happening in September. Process is so stretched out at this point I have no clue what it's about, just more preliminary stuff.

I would guess we see construction begin in 2026 at the earliest.
im predicting the headline after that meeting will be the sides agreeing on another extension but with the big update being the NCC has given the Sens more land to work with if a deal gets completed.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Lebreton Flats here we come!! Looks like they have beat the soft deadline they had mutually set to get this relocation plan sorted.

Leeder said himself “brighter days are ahead” when Karlsson was traded (Leeder was let go a year or two before himself), and now I feel we are indeed looking at the horizon.

I don’t want this team to just make it to the show, I want them to win. Thus far, I am very much enjoying Andlauer’s tenure and have faith that he will invest towards a successful and stable franchise.

Last edited:
Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Lebreton Flats here we come!! Looks like they have beat the soft deadline they had mutually set to get this relocation plan sorted.

Leeder said himself “brighter days are ahead” when Karlsson was traded (Leeder was let go a year or two before himself), and now I feel we are indeed looking at the horizon.

I don’t want this team to just make it to the show, I want them to win. Thus far, I am very much enjoying Andlauer’s tenure and have faith that he will invest towards a successful and stable franchise.
It is nice to see this franchise not be held hostage anymore. Much different vibe now.

Reactions: armani

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
IMG_8400.png
They are just gonna keep adding new ads slowly each year until the jerseys look like a desk in detention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad