Anderson's Season and future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Being that this forum has turned into the negativity forum, i might as well join in on the fun.

So do you guys think anderson will go back to being his beastly self that he was last year? He was in the first game against buffalo, but he was not really in the second game against the leafs. I am a little worried that our goaltending might start sucking.

Carrie Underwood

Jul 28, 2010
I know this thread is a joke but I need to rant...

you guys are ****ing Pejorative Slured. Even if we dropped 0- 10 to start the season, doesn't mean you don't make the playoffs. The season is 82 games long, not 2. Have some ****ing positivity and faith in your team, otherwise you shouldn't be a fan.

shootingrubber

Oct 7, 2010
Christ people. What did you expect him to turn into flying superman to be able to stop those back-door passes where the defensive coverage broke down basically the entire game? Anderson was left hung out to dry last night by the entire team, and you think it's his fault? :biglaugh:

The whole team played like **** except for 1 line.

Anderson can not be blamed for the loss last night.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't know guys. Andy seems to be a little rusty. ;)

Last edited:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Anderson was very good last night. I say we trade everyone and build a team around him !

Last edited:

TheOriginalSilf*

Let's make a player discussion thread for every single player in the organization!

And... GO!

Karl Cowensson

I has cheezburger
Oct 27, 2008
Northern Ontario
After a 35 save performance, and our history playing the Leafs, we should have started Lehner. Definitely think we could have won that one if Lehner was in net IMO. I have full confidence in Anderson to take the bulk of the starts, but on back to back nights Lehner should get a start.

Anderson is obviously not the goalie of the future, but as long as he plays like he did in game one, I have zero issue with making Lehner wait to be the starter. In 2-3 years when we have another decent young goalie ready to backup at the NHL level then flip Anderson for something, but if he keeps putting up Vezina worthy numbers, you keep him.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Young Craig Anderson

does anyone have a picture of him when he was a prospect? The broadcast mentioned how he was drafted in 2001 and it made me think, what did 18 year old Craig Anderson look like? I couldnt find a picture, so I turn to you. At the very least I expect some funny 'shops.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
use google, you can find many things there

2724595-craig-anderson-of-the-chicago-blackhawks-poses-gettyimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad