GDT: Anaheim Ducks vs the team formerly known as the Arizona Coyotes, 7pm PT (Game available on Victory+ , well not for everyone)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I’m sure there will be zero overreaction here if Sennecke doesn’t light it up tonight.
I really don't expect him to have much of an impact, I just hope he doesn't get hurt!

I do have interest in how the puck follows him. You can tell with a lot of elite guys right away with how they just end up around the puck a ton. Hope to see that.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Yeah I don't see it. I can see Luneau splitting time with someone.
I do get the impression the team/staff are super high on luneau…. I think if anyone is going down it’s prob zellweger.

But maybe we’ll get lucky and Fowler will be moved before that

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
I mean I am too but Zellweger looks more experienced in my view and he should be on one of our PP units.
I was at the Kings v Ducks game Monday and Zell didn't really impress me. I thought he was pushed around too much and didn't have the tools to overcome it. It was not a good showing.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Many years ago my wife signed up for email through Cox. It works great but she is tied to Cox internet. Cox dropped their e-mail service to Yahoo, so we will probably be moving off cable TV and it’s enormous monthly cost.

But KCOP (Local LA 13) broadcasted Monday’s game, and it is scheduled to broadcast tonight’s game.

If there is a way to get access to local TV it might work. Supposedly KCOP 13 is part of MyNetworkTV.

John

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Many years ago my wife signed up for email through Cox. It works great but she is tied to Cox internet. Cox dropped their e-mail service to Yahoo, so we will probably be moving off cable TV and it’s enormous monthly cost.

But KCOP (Local LA 13) broadcasted Monday’s game, and it is scheduled to broadcast tonight’s game.

If there is a way to get access to local TV it might work. Supposedly KCOP 13 is part of MyNetworkTV.

John
HDTV antennas are pretty cheap.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
This is my concern.

Is Doan playing?
Our twin sons both ended up in AZ.

We went to see a game (PPG 2.0) and got a picture with the Shane Doan statue.

Doan - 60.jpg

John

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
A lot of the other teams preseason games ive watched got kinda chippy.... ours have been pretty mild.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad