GDT: Anaheim Ducks vs the team formerly known as the Arizona Coyotes, 7pm PT (Game available on Victory+ , well not for everyone)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
That's a fair NHL level D-grouping, would expect to see a bit more solid defense overall. Good to see Minty able to skate.

Why wouldn't they put Nesterenko w/ McT and Sennecke? Fabbri instead???

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
And Hawaii! Ducks want more fans.

From NHL.com:
With the launch of Victory+ in September 2024, fans within the Ducks’ regional television territory (Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Imperial County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County and Hawaii) can enjoy games free of charge and additional content wherever they are on their preferred device.

Welp, if I’m ever in Hawaii then I’m covered. :sarcasm:

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Because Fabbri is a lock to be in the NHL and Nesterenko is a long shot to make the opening night lineup at the moment.
I mean it makes sense of course, but Nesterenko feels like there's a lot more potential there...during preseason, why not give him a chance to play with some of those guys.

Fabbri, so far, hasn't brought anything really interesting that I've seen so far.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Could see them liking the idea of that 4th line once season starts…. But it feels crazy to say but our forward group is kinda deep…. Hopefully they can play solid

Gauthier carlsson killorn
Zegras mctavish terry
Vatrano strome fabbri
Mcginn Lundy/gaucher Johnston

Then you got guys like
Harkins, nesterenko, regenda, colangelo, meyers

Feel

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
1727900690517.png

VS.

1727900745255.png

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Anyone not in the So Cal region pretty much.

Curious does it not work with a VPN on or have you not tried that?

I'm curious because it won't work for me with VPN on, even if the VPN is set to a Los Angeles server. It tells me I am out of market.

Luckily for me, I am in market and can just turn the VPN off and it works, but something I noticed.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad