GDT: Anaheim Ducks vs the team formerly known as the Arizona Coyotes, 7pm PT (Game available on Victory+ , well not for everyone)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I'm bummed I won't be able to watch this one. Hopefully Victory+ allows game rewatches? Not really sure.

Anyway, very curious how sennecke looks and how cronin reacts to him. I expect sennecke to be physically dominated, but I hope to see some flashes of his immense talent.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Depending on the roster, this will be a bit of a good rebuild comparison.

The Utazona Coyetis have done a great job from GM to coach in building, (can’t say rebuild), the Coyetis into a viable playoff team.

I hope we are not shamed.

John

Reactions: cheesymc

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
I'm bummed I won't be able to watch this one. Hopefully Victory+ allows game rewatches? Not really sure.

Anyway, very curious how sennecke looks and how cronin reacts to him. I expect sennecke to be physically dominated, but I hope to see some flashes of his immense talent.
You can rewatch games. Not sure how long they stay up for (I can still watch Monday’s game).

Reactions: Static

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah and it doesn't look like this is being streamed on ESPN+

Only that Kings game was on ESPN+, the one they didn’t get shut out. lol

So bummed , tonight looks like a line up worth watching , some of these kids are trying to prove themselves so see them at least putting an effort in tonight.

They did say all regular season games, will be available on ESPN+ unless nationally televised of course.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Only that Kings game was on ESPN+, the one they didn’t get shut out. lol

So bummed , tonight looks like a line up worth watching , some of these kids are trying to prove themselves so see them at least putting an effort in tonight.

They did say all regular season games, will be available on ESPN+ unless nationally televised of course.
Yeah getting a look at Mintyukov seems worth it too but I'll find a way to watch 👌

Reactions: Leonardo87

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Anyone not in the So Cal region pretty much.

And Hawaii! Ducks want more fans.

From NHL.com:
With the launch of Victory+ in September 2024, fans within the Ducks’ regional television territory (Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Imperial County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County and Hawaii) can enjoy games free of charge and additional content wherever they are on their preferred device.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad