Speculation: Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024 (First Preseason game Sept 24th @7pm PT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
This is 100% copium on my part but I take the “no recording” stance as the team taking this really seriously.

I feel like the teams who post the most during the pre-season are like the meme-iest, worst teams.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
This is 100% copium on my part but I take the “no recording” stance as the team taking this really seriously.

I feel like the teams who post the most during the pre-season are like the meme-iest, worst teams.

As opposed to actually landing top talents during the summer? Anyhow, some playoff teams have their practices being shared online by the org and fans like Boston. Also, we know most of what Cronin's doing b/c it was all streamed last year.

It just seems very odd b/c what Teats said about moving onto Victory+ and KCOP was to increase the Ducks' viewership. The Duck My Life YouTube channel also increased the Ducks' viewership as DML cited they have fans from all over the world. Their streaming made more fans of the Ducks.

The new restrictions are what they are.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
"I'm looking at him being a really good mentor to our young guys," Verbeek stated at training camp on Friday. "We can kind of plop him with some our offensive defensemen, and he'll be kind of the steady stay-at-home guy. I hear nothing but great things about his character, the person he is, and I think he's going to be awesome for our young guys."

"He's such a dynamic skater and can make a play out of nothing," Dumoulin said of playing with Zellweger. "He's a fun player to watch, and it's been good just to communicate with him and talk with him and read, playing with him, what type of partner he is."

"He's playing his off-side, so I just wanted to let him know that if he ever gets stuck on the left, that I'm fine on the right," Dumoulin continued. "It's just constant communication to feel each other out. If I'm going to go D-to-D with him, whether he likes it on his forehand or on his backhand. It's just these little game situations that once you get into the game, you look good because it comes easy."

Dumoulin expresses the importance of communication and connecting with the individuals in the locker room as people as much as players, a similar sentiment head coach Greg Cronin greatly values.

"He just demonstrates professionalism when you talk to him," Cronin said of Dumoulin on Thursday. "Somebody like him who's won two (Stanley) Cups and is so excited to contribute here, it's really nice to hear."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad