Speculation: Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024 (First Preseason game Sept 24th @7pm PT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm assuming the colored.... Blobs?... next to the names signify lines, but do the shapes have meaning?
Sorry, every line has on a different color practice jersey, that’s my shorthand screenshot edit for identifying players quickly lol

Orange jersey is the orange blob, etc

In my defense, there were no lines to stay inside :laugh:

Reactions: Kalv

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Thanks for all of the updates. Since the Ducks banned livestreams of the "open" practices, this place has been quiet due to no one reporting much. We're active again with your reporting. Big thanks!
You’re welcome. I’ve been doing a lot of talking and sometimes just watching, but trying to pass stuff along.

Gudas looks great

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Zegras McTavish Terry looks like it’ll be dangerous offensively in transition and when they enter the zone with control in the 5v5 drill, but Terry and Zegras both had soft coverage in their own end the last rep.

Reactions: Kalv

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
McTavish just drilled Zegras with the puck into the mouth/chin. Dropped him, blood on the ice, Zegras to the locker room.

Who was it saying we were healthy with the regulars?

:facepalm:

Zegras now has two good options to replace his defensive buddy in Drysdale with...

option 1. Beavis and Butthead combo with LaCombe
option 2. Busted lip brothers combo with Zellweger

• Haha
Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad