Speculation: Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024 (First Preseason game Sept 24th @7pm PT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024
IMG_6536.gif

IMG_6527.gif

IMG_6537.gif

**Will post Training Camp roster, once available**

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Haven't seen this info official yet, but I guess it must be:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Invites

Gustav Lindstrom - (free agent)
Mark Pysyk - (free agent)
Boris Katchouk - (free agent)
Ryan Carpenter - (signed to San Diego)
Thomas Desruisseaux - (ATO)
Ruslan Gazizov - (ATO)
Travis Howe - (signed to San Diego)
Simon Lovsin - (ATO)
Jaxsin Vaughan - (ATO)
Dillon Heatherington - (signed to San Diego)
Roland McKeown - (signed to San Diego)
Loic Usereau - (ATO)
Michael McIvor - (ATO)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockey Duckie

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Day to day, announced by Anaheim
Sigh ty

The Fabbri-Strome-Vatrano trio concerns me. Hopefully they can be sheltered pretty heavily.
I’m actually not worried about that line at all. Fabri stays healthy(has his best year of his career), strome said he wanted to work on goal scoring. Vatrano reverts back to 23-27 goals but with a more disciplined overall game. You heard it here first.

Reactions: Kalv and SmokeyDuck

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Sigh ty

I’m actually not worried about that line at all. Fabri stays healthy(has his best year of his career), strome said he wanted to work on goal scoring. Vatrano reverts back to 23-27 goals but with a more disciplined overall game. You heard it here first.

Oh now he's going to try to not miss open nets? :sarcasm:

In reality I don't like Strome as a player at all and would not mind one bit if Columbus came calling. I'd rather see a Fabbri-Lundestrom-Terry line as well as Z-McT-Vatrano.

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Oh now he's going to try to not miss open nets? :sarcasm:

In reality I don't like Strome as a player at all and would not mind one bit if Columbus came calling. I'd rather see a Fabbri-Lundestrom-Terry line as well as Z-McT-Vatrano.
Strome is so much better than Lundestrom. Lundestrom is probably not an NHLer on 29 other teams.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

Hey234

Sponsor
May 7, 2010
Southern California
I'm confused about the lineups because Vatrano had 37 goals last season and he'll be on the 3rd line with Strome? Why would a team that needs more goals do that unless they expect huge regression. It seems like that would be setting him up for that regression.

At that point, trading him would be more value than using him on the 3rd line with Strome. His value is still at an all time high due to his contract and last season's success. I personally don't want to trade Vatrano and would rather play him with more appropriate centers, but his value will crater with Strome as his center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad