GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche 10/18/24 7:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT)

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
The opponent was piss poor though. Let's wait for some real match and do the same. Then we can talk about comeback. Win is nice..
You can only play who is in front of you, the points count the same as beating a contender. Ultimately, we need to turn this season around and if we have to take advantage of Anaheim and/or San Jose to do so, then so be it. We did what we needed to win. That's the important take away. We could easily have just given up down 0-2, or when they tied it up late in the game but we didn't. These are the things you need to do to bust out of a slump.

Edit: And had it not been for their goalie we would have cruised to a 5-2 win in all likelihood.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Rantanen gets a primary assist while not even being on the ice when the goal is scored. He's that damn good. 14.5 millions.

This was a statement game by the Avs. When they get healthy they're not gonna be an easy win. Even contenders like Edmonton or Vancouver are going to have to skate hard to beat the Avs.

Playing in Denver isn't going to be an easy 2 points and a night off for visiting teams this season.

If the Avs can build some positive momentum by staying competitive in most games the playoffs are a legitimate possibility next season.

• Haha
Reactions: Metallo

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
There's still time to spell Georgiev properly
Oh f***.

Edit. I fixed it. :facepalm: Can't believe I did that.
1000040432.gif

Last edited:

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Puked in my mouth seeing we drafted Ranta and Annunen over Dostal in the third round of 2018.

Even if the drafting after the top picks has improved (I’m not certain it has), we consistently are the bottom half of the league in drafting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad