GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche 10/18/24 7:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT)

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Mr. Owl, how many shots does it take to get a puck in the back of the Avalanche net?
You inspired me to make this gif.
1000040412.gif

jani

Oct 15, 2023
Really liked Mack, Makar, Colton, Kovy, Malinski and the rest were more or less ok too. Reffing was excellent apart of that missed trip on Rantanen. I don't like how the opponent is very often able to slide and stickhandle into the front of the net, otherwise the coverage was pretty decent.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I'm probably one of his biggest haters on this board, but I'll give props when it's due. Colton had a heck of a game tonight.
Colton is just way better as a winger and is developing chemistry with the top guys. If we want to get the most out of him we keep him there and go hard after a guy like Yanni Gourde for 3C at the deadline.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Bednar almost lost us the game by starting Georgie. Let's hope we see a new goalie next game.

Then again, he deserves credit for having the rest of the team firing on all cylinders.

Also, Ducks fan brought this up in their GDT. 2018 Draft:

#64 Justus Annunen
#85 Lukas Dostal

:(
Now only if Annunen could at least start a game. Maybe whenever Georgiev starts playing badly.

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
Bednar almost lost us the game by starting Georgie. Let's hope we see a new goalie next game.

Then again, he deserves credit for having the rest of the team firing on all cylinders.

Also, Ducks fan brought this up in their GDT. 2018 Draft:

#64 Justus Annunen
#85 Lukas Dostal

:(
Annunen had a .928 save% last season in 14 games played.
Dostal had a .902% in 44 games.
Annunen has played 2 games this year as a relief for 4giev and people are shitting on him on every page for some reason.
I think he should start a couple of games and we'd see if he's actually good this year or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad