GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche 10/18/24 7:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT)

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
It's really f***ing sad that our first win was a 49-20 shots on goal domination. That we eeked out a 4-3 OT win because our shit bag goalie couldn't be bothered to make a handful of saves.

This is really depressing. We have to play practically perfect to barely win at home against one of the worst teams in the league all because we can't make basic save

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
1000014468.jpg

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
It's really f***ing sad that our first win was a 49-20 shots on goal domination. That we eeked out a 4-3 OT win because our shit bag goalie couldn't be bothered to make a handful of saves.

This is really depressing. We have to play practically perfect to barely win at home against one of the worst teams in the league all because we can't make basic save
It's just the opposite.

After four losses, winning will mentally feel even harder, and then we get a game like this where nothing seems to clique while we dominate.

Yet the guys kept working and hustling. And got the reward!

It will make the locker room gel and inject a boatload of positivity!

• Haha
Reactions: The Kingslayer

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
and also guys - remember who's missing. I know it's no excuse to people - but it really is
I think we all understand the injuries but this is what we've got for the foreseeable future. They've got to have more efforts like tonight just to keep us afloat. If they play like the first 4 games, it won't matter when the other guys get back the season will not be salvageable.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
We live and die by the Big 3.

MacKinnon - Game winner in OT, did his “f*** it, I’m Nathan MacKinnon” act attacking 1 v 3

Rantanen - 3 assists and could have had a goal or two

Makar - Best game of the season, dominated pretty much every single shift he took

We are the only team in the league with 3 of the top 10 players in the world. Let’s enjoy this while it lasts.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
It's just the opposite.

After four losses, winning will mentally feel even harder, and then we get a game like this where nothing seems to clique while we dominate.

Yet the guys kept working and hustling. And got the reward!

It will make the locker room gel and inject a boatload of positivity!
The feeling in that room is relief right now. Next game if 5giev play it will be terror again.

Reactions: chet1926

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

MacKinnon - Game winner in OT, did his “f*** it, I’m Nathan MacKinnon” act attacking 1 v 3

Makar - Best game of the season, dominated pretty much every single shift he took

We are the only team in the league with 3 of the top 10 players in the world. Let’s enjoy this while it lasts.
Im trying real hard but 5giev just kills the joy. Get rid of that guy asap and im going to enjoy this team again.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

We're also the only team in the league with a starting goalie that has a GAA of 5.0 :laugh:

EDIT: Actually, in an incredible twist of fate, we are not the only team in the league with a starting goalies that has a GAA of 5.0. Nate's best friend Sid and his Penguins unfortunately get to share this honor with us lol.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I just can’t stand it when Georgiev can’t secure the goddamned puck. Way too many times a better goalie would just catch it or fall on it and freeze it, but with him it turns into a goalmouth scramble and he almost always lets one in when that happens.

Reactions: MonsterMack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad