GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche 10/18/24 7:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT)

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
"Shit's gonna happen"

- Cale Makar

Live on Altitude.
Cale Makar in job interviews.

Honesty.jpg

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
My entire post was pointing out Dostal’s recovery after dropping five hole before the wraparound.
Sure... which is why I agreed it was great goaltending. I still believe Mikko could have tucked the wraparound. I could easily be wrong, but I don't think the other guy had a "ridiculous take".

Not gonna argue with you about goalies though. I'll take your word for it.

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
"Shit's gonna happen"

- Cale Makar

Live on Altitude.
Did you happen to catch Dodgers/Padres last week?

After the game, the reporter asked Kiki Hernandez what he liked most about the team. Hernandez asked if they were live on the air and the reporter said yes, we are. Kiki then said "It's that we don't give a f***."

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Did you happen to catch Dodgers/Padres last week?

After the game, the reporter asked Kiki Hernandez what he liked most about the team. Hernandez asked if they were live on the air and the reporter said yes, we are. Kiki then said "It's that we don't give a f***."
:laugh: That's awesome. Have to assume he got a fat fine for that.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I can't even be satisfied with that type of win due to how piss-poor Georgiev was again. Two of those goals were just so utterly bad. You need a big save on that third goal and he lets a non-dangerous shot in lol. So bad, he keeps losing his position all the time and if he isn't getting beaten by clean shots, he's getting destroyed by horrible rebound control. Nothing is going well.

Colton is a special ed student who discovered his special skill.
He's our Cheechoo.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
This is very true. Georgie is so out of position all the time
Oh yeah. He's terrible.

And his forward dive technique.... usually employed when he doesn't have a clue what to do and gets desperate..... pisses me off royally.

I think the team finally realized that they have to keep shots on George next to zero because even tonight, they scored what 3 goals on like 15 shots?

I can't even be satisfied with that type of win due to how piss-poor Georgiev was again. Two of those goals were just so utterly bad. You need a big save on that third goal and he lets a non-dangerous shot in lol. So bad, he keeps losing his position all the time and if he isn't getting beaten by clean shots, he's getting destroyed by horrible rebound control. Nothing is going well.

He's our Cheechoo.
He redirects so many rebounds back into the slot. It's ridiculous. I believe the 2nd goal was caused by that.

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Hoo boy. Just finished watching the game. Feels goood to win maaaaaaaan!!

But whata game lol. It's like the whole f***ing universe is against the Avs but they beat the universe. Let this build up the good vibes in the locker room, dominate the Sharks like you did the Ducks, and if the floodgates finally really open we could be netting in a million goals, which will be just enough to win in regulation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad