GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche 10/18/24 7:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT)

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
How does rycroft have a job? Anyone on this board would provide 10,000% better commentary and would actually make sense in what they are saying. Just cause the loser when to DU altitude acts like he has any credibility. He’s moron

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Just keep the LOC stuff up, and he'll get paid.
Definitely. But I'm seeing flashes of IQ. Not quite sure if it's simply some good defensive reads I'm not used to seeing new players make or what but I think we've got an NHL player here. Just not sure to what degree his offense is going to translate.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Definitely. But I'm seeing flashes of IQ. Not quite sure if it's simply some good defensive reads I'm not used to seeing new players make or what but I think we've got an NHL player here. Just not sure to what degree his offense is going to translate.

Uh.. he's not getting ran over with his head down like Hench said he would. So it's a win.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Duckesh

Jul 20, 2021
Saw they were up 2-0. Then came home and it was 2-2 start of 3rd.

Tried to watch the 3rd so far. This is unwatchable. I don't know how/why this game is tied, but saw the 2-2 score then later noticed the like 13-40 shot differential.

This is awful. Like, its not just that the Ducks can't control the puck, move out of the zone, or do anything other than survive... they also keep icing the puck and making the crappy game take longer.

Edit: Like I don't care if the ducks win, this is just trash hockey :) Even if they win I have lost by watching these last 10 minutes of shifts.

Ad

Ad

Ad