GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche 10/18/24 7:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT)

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm actually quite curious to see how Ludvig does. He looked good in his limited role during his debut then was unceremoniously removed by Bednar for Kylington's stupid ass.

Here's to hoping he keeps it simple and looks good again.
I mean, he's probably not going to look good playing 30 minutes with Cale, there is a reason he's a waiver pickup, but I like his game the most of the new defensemen because he seems to be the safest. Which makes him the best suited to play 3rd pair with whoever wins the offensive d-man role (currently Malinski by a long shot).

It just sucks that he's going to have to be breaking into the system with the spotlight of Makar also shining next to him. Them's a lot of minutes to suck up, but at least he'll be getting reps.

Dr Amazing

Oct 5, 2017
Alright Avs faithful the Avs can turn it around no need to be negative it's not gonna help it's only game 5 of 82 fam so be positive smile and wave it will make you feel better go Avs go.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
How many minuses today for Ritchie? I'm saying at least two. NHL lead, here we come!

This is kind of unfair given the circumstance. If the Avs had a full roster, is he even playing? Someone needs to suit up. Maybe it’s better he’s not exposed to this? But is it his fault?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Alright Avs faithful the Avs can turn it around no need to be negative it's not gonna help it's only game 5 of 82 fam so be positive smile and wave it will make you feel better go Avs go.

Listen bro, your positivity is honestly starting to piss me the f*** off.

IMG_3245.gif

;)

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Anaheim broadcast just showed a stat board. Shots against 8th. Everything goalie related is last. Not news, I know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad