GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche 10/18/24 7:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT)

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Well..

Every game is a new chance for a turn in the right direction. As difficult of a time as I have keeping that attitude. These assholes better have that attitude lol.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I don't know these two.
1000040394.jpg

But I hate them.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
When you’re waiting for the broadcast to load.

Ahh I thought maybe you meant the dead space with no commercial or game broadcast.

That has been better as well, it still exists, which drives me nuts, but it's better.

Never had an issue with load times.

I don't know these two.
View attachment 918348

But I hate them.

Hmm, a first name and a last name I've never seen before with a last and first I have.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Ahh I thought maybe you meant the dead space with no commercial or game broadcast.

That has been better as well, it still exists, which drives me nuts, but it's better.

Never had an issue with load times.

I think what you’re calling dead space is what I was referring to.

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Can't check ESPN from work, but does anyone know if Victory+ broadcasting the game has any bearing on ESPN+'s normal carriage of out of town broadcasts? Does it get treated like a TNT national broadcast?

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Watching the Anaheim broadcast. This woman’s face barely moves when she speaks. She has quite the countenance.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'm actually quite curious to see how Ludvig does. He looked good in his limited role during his debut then was unceremoniously removed by Bednar for Kylington's stupid ass.

Here's to hoping he keeps it simple and looks good again.
I'm not against playing him, just not with Makar against the other teams best players. Makar finally woke up last game when G was his partner. Just go with that.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I'm actually quite curious to see how Ludvig does. He looked good in his limited role during his debut then was unceremoniously removed by Bednar for Kylington's stupid ass.

Here's to hoping he keeps it simple and looks good again.

I hope he turns into that guy from SJ (I can't think of his name) who puts up like no points but was amazing defensively.

We deserve good things on occasion.

Reactions: JudoKoala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad