Value of: Ana Trade all UFA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bmoc

Sep 2, 2010
Ducks need to trade all UFA what can we get for our players?
Rakell, Deslauriers, Manson all gone at the deadline.
Re-sign Lindholm and Getzlaf and the RFAs
Load up on draft capital and prospects for future trades.

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think what the original poster was trying to say is

Manson and Rakell available for prospects + picks…. Can retain your to 50% on them

Reactions: banks

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The Capitals may be looking for a low end top 6 winger to replace Mantha. I imagine that they would inquire on pricing

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
If Lindholm doesn't re sign near the deadline what would the ask be for him. I know it will be a haul also.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Manson probably gets a 2nd by himself...so what is Anaheim getting in return for taking on Vlasic for another 4 years at that cap hit?

Well, Vlasic is well known in the Sharks organization for being a big dog lover. And if he goes to OC you can definitely bet that he will be instrumental in the rescue and rehoming of stray and rescue dogs. AND he will make a lot of instagram posts about dogs that will increase the Ducks social media presence you know. Chicks dig it. And then you guys can have 'Bring your dog to the rink' Day like we do! How bout it eh?

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
Well, Vlasic is well known in the Sharks organization for being a big dog lover. And if he goes to OC you can definitely bet that he will be instrumental in the rescue and rehoming of stray and rescue dogs. AND he will make a lot of instagram posts about dogs that will increase the Ducks social media presence you know. Chicks dig it. And then you guys can have 'Bring your dog to the rink' Day like we do! How bout it eh?

Sold!

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

Truth is, sadly, we won't be able to get rid of Vlasic. We've resorted to benching him though so that's a start.

Also, I was on the Kings board recently and the fans have their eye on Lindholm and are hoping that he gets to UFA and sign in LA. They like him lots, just thought I'd share that, don't think the Ducks would ever offer Lindholm to the Kings in trade though.

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
Truth is, sadly, we won't be able to get rid of Vlasic. We've resorted to benching him though so that's a start.

Also, I was on the Kings board recently and the fans have their eye on Lindholm and are hoping that he gets to UFA and sign in LA. They like him lots, just thought I'd share that, don't think the Ducks would ever offer Lindholm to the Kings in trade though.

What happened to Vlasic? He was such a good defensive dman for so long.

I can see Lindholm leaving. I don't think he was so happy with his last contract, although that was a different GM than what they have now. I think the Ducks would be smart to trade him if he's not re-signed by the deadline. And it would be terrible seeing him on the Kings if they manage to pick him up in FA...

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The Capitals may be looking for a low end top 6 winger to replace Mantha. I imagine that they would inquire on pricing
Rakell prob a good option, can play both sides and can slide around the line up

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
What happened to Vlasic? He was such a good defensive dman for so long.

I can see Lindholm leaving. I don't think he was so happy with his last contract, although that was a different GM than what they have now. I think the Ducks would be smart to trade him if he's not re-signed by the deadline. And it would be terrible seeing him on the Kings if they manage to pick him up in FA...
Kinda just assuming a lot here, with nothing to back it

Reactions: dracom

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Would the ducks take Muzzin plus a 1st and second? Hes not a cap dump but we can't have him on our third pair either.
Prob just depends on what other offers look like, I know a lot of blues fans have showed interest and offered a high amount

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Thats fair, I'd love the leafs to get him because I believe he's top 3 League wide in shutdown ability. Just such a great player.
I’d hope most playoff teams would try to add him if they could…. Just the type of guy you want in the playoffs

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
Kinda just assuming a lot here, with nothing to back it

You must not remember his comments from when he was holding out. It was well discussed on the Ducks board. Based on his comments, it was quite clear Murray was lowballing him and he was not happy with it.

"I can't influence that that much. Sure, I can sign anything, but I want to get what I'm worth and you have to compare it to what other players get and adapt to it, he says.
"Anaheim may be a little stingier than other teams, but every player on the team should be paid according to what they deserve and I can't go and take a shame. Then I ruin for others by setting the bar low.

Call it an assumption if you want, but it sure sounded as if he was suggesting that he was being lowballed and didn't sound thrilled about it.

Laddar för World Cup – med Frölunda: ”Får ta med mig en inhalator” - Hockeysverige – Mer av sporten du älskar - Hockeysverige – Mer av sporten du älskar

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
You must not remember his comments from when he was holding out. It was well discussed on the Ducks board. Based on his comments, it was quite clear Murray was lowballing him and he was not happy with it.

"I can't influence that that much. Sure, I can sign anything, but I want to get what I'm worth and you have to compare it to what other players get and adapt to it, he says.
"Anaheim may be a little stingier than other teams, but every player on the team should be paid according to what they deserve and I can't go and take a shame. Then I ruin for others by setting the bar low.

Call it an assumption if you want, but it sure sounded as if he was suggesting that he was being lowballed and didn't sound thrilled about it.

Laddar för World Cup – med Frölunda: ”Får ta med mig en inhalator” - Hockeysverige – Mer av sporten du älskar - Hockeysverige – Mer av sporten du älskar
man that was 6 years ago, hardly relevant anymore lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad