PTO: [ANA] Stu Bickel tryout

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015

Obligatory ice time gif:

25zotug.gif

I heard Stu Bickel was the opposite of Kovalev.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Don't really see the point, unless it's just to create some competition, or maybe look at adding him to their AHL roster.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Always of fan of STUUUUUU regardless of what uniform he is wearing. Wish he had had more time wearing Crunch colors, but the few games were great.

pigpen65

Jul 25, 2011
Unless they are also planning on somehow acquiring Patrick Kane to use him as a stationary deflection post in front of the net i don't know what the Ducks expect to get out of it.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Will never forget Torts parking him on the bench in the 2012 playoffs. There was a gif of him sitting at the end of the bench with this sad look on his face, during that long OT playoff game they played against the Capitals in the 2012 playoffs.

mgd525

May 18, 2007
Was I the only person that saw this and just went Why? I mean I get he could be used in a good role on an Ahl team but just why ? Not to mention the other ANA moves....It just doesn't make sense for depth players/AHL to go full on...Whatever they are trying to do for competition ???:help:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
If he makes the team it proves Carlyle is still living in 2007 and hasn't adapted to the current NHL like he claims to have done.

Otherwise this isn't news worthy. I expect he will play for San Diego on an AHL contract again this year.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Was I the only person that saw this and just went Why? I mean I get he could be used in a good role on an Ahl team but just why ? Not to mention the other ANA moves....It just doesn't make sense for depth players/AHL to go full on...Whatever they are trying to do for competition ???:help:

Every team needs depth, and every camp needs warm bodies. There's really nothing about this to question.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
The word on the street is that now after this signing Ducks are ready to trade Lindholm for other teams underachieving players so i expect new HFB threads incoming.

They're literally bringing in a scrub squad.

Boll, Jeff Schultz, Raymond, Guenin, Bickel.

This post makes me angry, because truth hurts the most

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad