GDT: Ana @ Stl 5pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The team just doesn't look as potent lately. Every line seems to lacking something.

The top line is lacking Stewart (that's physically painful for me but it's true), the Rakell line worked far better with Maroon in transition, which is how they scored a lot of their goals, and the Kesler line just can't score this year. 4th line is pretty reliably good though.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
The top line is lacking Stewart (that's physically painful for me but it's true), the Rakell line worked far better with Maroon in transition, which is how they scored a lot of their goals, and the Kesler line just can't score this year. 4th line is pretty reliably good though.

Exactly how I see it. Though I haven't liked the 4th line, Santorelli isn't as effective on a grinder line and Thompson is clearly not up to speed.

Stewart coming back will be a plus, and I'm getting more and more anxious to see Pirri get a game in.

Last edited:

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
giphy.gif

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I think they've kinda slumped a bit around this time of year every year. Deadline's over, playoff spot is locked up, nothing at stake. This group seems to never do well when nothings at stake, so I'm not too surprised.

True, but they wasted all of that in Oct/Nov. I refuse to sit through that lackluster crap again!

Not really, I'm looking at our forward lines. Though Holzer getting the call over Theo or similar doesn't make for exciting breakouts.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Wake me up when this team decides to start putting in a little effort. What an embarrassment. And for whatever reason, they're back to being a "perimeter team" so this one is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad