Confirmed Trade: [ANA/SEA] Brian Dumoulin for 2026 4th round pick

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Having a 2 time Cup winner, who played top pairing roles in both runs and knows what it takes, around the locker room & team full of young studs is worth the cost of this for ANA IMO.

Doesn’t have to be more than a # 6 or 7 D.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Surprisingly serviceable in a bottom pairing role after hearing so much negativity around his game from Pens fans.

I think it was a case of him playing too high up the lineup in Pittsburgh .Keep him on your 3rd pairing and you should be happy.
This is likely true. I’m sure he’s totally fine if he’s not playing too competition. Sullivan and Reirden did not adjust to his changing skillset.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Surprisingly serviceable in a bottom pairing role after hearing so much negativity around his game from Pens fans.

I think it was a case of him playing too high up the lineup in Pittsburgh .Keep him on your 3rd pairing and you should be happy.
I was actually pleasantly surprised. He wasn't either terribly mistake prone or a pylon, but a responsible third pairing guy who more often not held up his end of the bargain which is more than you could say for Schultz.

Reactions: Irie

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA

Should be easy, all we have are 3rd pairs.

• Haha
Reactions: Irie

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Pens traded Staal to Carolina all those years ago for Sutter, 8OA and Dumoulin. Who would have thought, after all the dust settled, that Dumo would be the primary asset in that deal?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad