Proposal: ANA - OTT (Zegras+3 for Tkachuk +7)

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Easy no from Ottawa in my opinion. As the players themselves say, Zegras is the most overrated player in the show. Maybe the third plus Zegras for the 7th.. haha
it was barely a handful of players. but dont stop that from pushing your agenda i guess

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Zegras and Lindstrom flanking Stutzle could make a pretty good line.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Even if they aren't as flashy, there are way more Zegras type players in the league than there are Tkachuk type.

ANA adds.

Reactions: Daz28

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
The trade is not crazy value wise and even if the Sens get Demidov and Zegras, Sens should say no.

Zegras is not in the same level as Tkachuk and Demidov like all drafted players has proven NOTHING.

I'm still pissed that we took KK over Tkachuk and followed up by taking Rein over Michkov. If both of them were on the Habs, we would be a playoff team and a few development yesrs from a top contender.

Reactions: Golden_Jet

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Michael Brandsegg-Nygard or Bust.
May 11, 2023
The trade is not crazy value wise and even if the Sens get Demidov and Zegras, Sens should say no.

Zegras is not in the same level as Tkachuk and Demidov like all drafted players has proven NOTHING.

I'm still pissed that we took KK over Tkachuk and followed up by taking Rein over Michkov. If both of them were on the Habs, we would be a playoff team and a few development yesrs from a top contender.

It is crazy value wise. Tkachuk is solidly better than Zegras. And this draft is basically Celebrini and like 5 guys behind him and then another dozen behind them.

ShaneinTpa

May 21, 2019
Pinto will be as good or better than Zegras is, in 1-2 years. That, and wanting to keep Brady makes this a bad fit for Ottawa - even though the value itself isn't terrible (still leans ANA IMO)
Would you trade Pinto for Cirelli?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad