Claimed off Waivers: [ANA] Gerald Mayhew claimed off waivers by the Ducks from the Flyers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
This thread got me more excited than the Giroux trade. That what it is like to be a Flyers fan these days....

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Mr. Mayhew is very proud of the Ducks taking his nephew.

EOVqyBSW4AAlu-h.png

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Grant. He was even rehabbed to a #1C for a little while there...

Yah I just named the ones on the top of my head. Anaheim has done absolutely marvelous jobs revitalizing players careers when everyone thought they were hanging em up or AHL fodder. He is only 29 years old. Watch Anaheim make em a solid third liner. It’s nothing out of the ordinary, Anaheim does this shit all the time

Reactions: Rec T

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Could you see him being a solid depth player on the Ducks? We did lose Deslauriers and I’m curious if Mayhew can replace him in our lineup. Thanks
Well, he is about as different from Deslauriers as you can get. A scorer with little to no physicality and defensive prowess. His problem was that he was always a tweener...very successful in the AHL, but not big, fast, or strong enough to make an impact in the NHL.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Flyers fans? Anything on him?
aaaa player

Not defensive enough to play on line 4 and not skilled enough to play top 3 lines.

Saying that can fill in for 2 weeks due to injuries and won't destroy u.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad