GDT: Amerks vs Red Wings 7 PM ET - TV: Sabres.com, detroitredwings.com Radio: WGR550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Satanphonehome

Jan 4, 2015
Man, Ostlund's hands are magic. Biggest takeaway of the preseason is his upside being higher than expected. I keep imagining him with really good players around him...
You know some are going to say " yeah but can he do that against NHLers?"
I think yours is a much better take.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Was able to watch but not comment. The Amerks, if they stay healthy, are going to be an issue for the rest of the division.

Reactions: HOOats

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Didn't watch the game, just saw the boxscore. We beat a team with a full-time line up with the guys we had out there?

Hella kudos.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Didn't watch the game, just saw the boxscore. We beat a team with a full-time line up with the guys we had out there?

Whatever boxscore you're looking at is.....incorrect. Detroit kept their A-team in Detroit to play the Pens.

The Amerks got most of what Grand Rapids is going to be....plus a few ECHLers.

Reactions: Club

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-09-30 at 7.53.04 PM.png

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Whatever boxscore you're looking at is.....incorrect. Detroit kept their A-team in Detroit to play the Pens.

The Amerks got most of what Grand Rapids is going to be....plus a few ECHLers.
Ahhh yeah I briefly saw the Detroit lineup & thought it was against us. Thanks for the clarification

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad