Am I just getting old or is The Lounge crap now-a-days?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well you said you wouldn't rest until you saved the lounge and you stopped posting here a month later.

I just don't know if I can trust your word anymore.

Also Hotmail? Lol

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Well you said you wouldn't rest until you saved the lounge and you stopped posting here a month later.

I just don't know if I can trust your word anymore.

Also Hotmail? Lol

I actually have saved it probably 5-6 times. People have sent me many of PMs thanking me for greatness. I don't need to tell people about it. They keep me motivated and pushing forward.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
You know lounge veterans are a lot like phoebe always talking about her old school

get over it, those days are gone. Make some great lounge material yourself

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
You know lounge veterans are a lot like phoebe always talking about her old school

get over it, those days are gone. Make some great lounge material yourself

Remember when Arnold took off his helmet in space? God ****ing dammit that guy was one hard ass *****. And all he got was a flibbin cold!

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Everytime I see Dubi Doo post, all I can think of is that CoRD song when he name drops hiim and like 5 loungers at the end of his song. AHAHAHA

"Scooby doo.... Scooby Dubi doo" "juh juh juh juh juzmo"

God Bless CoRD and his creative musical prowess. We need CoRD back!

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Everytime I see Dubi Doo post, all I can think of is that CoRD song when he name drops hiim and like 5 loungers at the end of his song. AHAHAHA

"Scooby doo.... Scooby Dubi doo" "juh juh juh juh juzmo"

God Bless CoRD and his creative musical prowess. We need CoRD back!

He once liked my beats :)

Boom Boom Bear

May 23, 2007
Coast Salish lands
I used to be fairly active in the lounge a few years ago, especially in the lady advice threads. I remember 5 years ago posters were saying that the Lounge was going downhill. Now I'm one of those old timers who thinks the lounge is pure crap. None of the threads are entertaining. The stories are lame. The humor is terrible and redundant. So you tell me...Am I old or has the lounge entered the dark age?

13919296159371.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad