Am I just getting old or is The Lounge crap now-a-days?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I used to be fairly active in the lounge a few years ago, especially in the lady advice threads. I remember 5 years ago posters were saying that the Lounge was going downhill. Now I'm one of those old timers who thinks the lounge is pure crap. None of the threads are entertaining. The stories are lame. The humor is terrible and redundant. So you tell me...Am I old or has the lounge entered the dark age?

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Yes the lounge is crap today.
So many posters starting new threads with a few lines of lyrics to a song
or how xyz is total crap, or some other stupid topic.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yes the lounge is crap today.
So many posters starting new threads with a few lines of lyrics to a song
or how xyz is total crap, or some other stupid topic.

True story,

but hey, OP, you know what else makes the Lounge ****? When it gets cluttered with repetitive threads like this one.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I used to be fairly active in the lounge a few years ago, especially in the lady advice threads. I remember 5 years ago posters were saying that the Lounge was going downhill. Now I'm one of those old timers who thinks the lounge is pure crap. None of the threads are entertaining. The stories are lame. The humor is terrible and redundant. So you tell me...Am I old or has the lounge entered the dark age?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
Young Punks ruin everything !!

giphy.gif

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
True story,

but hey, OP, you know what else makes the Lounge ****? When it gets cluttered with repetitive threads like this one.

I'm not trying to save this sub forum. This was my first time browsing it in weeks maybe even months, which is why I didn't notice the previous thread on this topic. Regardless, after reading the responses to this thread, and checking out a couple of other threads I think the answer is obvious. I'm just to ****ing old now.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
I'm not trying to save this sub forum. This was my first time browsing it in weeks maybe even months, which is why I didn't notice the previous thread on this topic. Regardless, after reading the responses to this thread, and checking out a couple of other threads I think the answer is obvious. I'm just to ****ing old now.

Smell ya later gramps

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

qft.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
But let's be honest, the lounge hasn't seen one of these threads recently, so I guess that's a good thing, right......?

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

Probably a bit of both. There seems to be always someone complaining about the state of the lounge but recently it has seemed pretty awful to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad