Altitude+ finally

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Dumb that they don't have TVE support for Fubo or Direct TV yet (I don't think they support it for Altitude NOW though either)

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
What if there are any Avs fans that live outside of Colorado, can they still subscribe to that Altitude, pay 20 bucks a month and watch most Avs games?

RampoSanta

Landy was not offside
Apr 1, 2021
Colorado
Still waiting to see if they will allow casting to a TV. Watching hockey on a phone/tablet isn't ideal.

I would love to the see the first 4K HDR broadcasts as part of stream.... Aint no chance I know.

Reactions: lionsDen

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
What if there are any Avs fans that live outside of Colorado, can they still subscribe to that Altitude, pay 20 bucks a month and watch most Avs games?
Why not pay $12 or whatever ESPN+ is and get a lot more? If you are a big Nuggets fan too is the only issue with this.

Richard Doll

Feb 18, 2020
Saint Albans, Vermont
ESPN+ does not show all of Avs 82 games. Sometimes they show it on TNT or then on regular ESPN channel. ESPN Plus only shows some games here in USA.
Yep, this is part of the reason I dropped espn+ this year.

Certain regular season games not available, and a lot of Avs playoff games not available, I just decided not to keep paying for it.

Since most games don’t start until after 9pm where I live anyway, I’m just going to listen to all of them on altitude radio.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Yep, this is part of the reason I dropped espn+ this year.

Certain regular season games not available, and a lot of Avs playoff games not available, I just decided not to keep paying for it.

Since most games don’t start until after 9pm where I live anyway, I’m just going to listen to all of them on altitude radio.
How's Altitude+ going to solve any of that? It is what it is, this "solution" is for home market fans. Those out of market were in better shape before because at least those 50+ games you could watch on ESPN+.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Shame the Rapids and Mammoth streaming rights were sold off with their respective leagues' overall rights to the Apple and ESPN. 20 bucks a month would be an easier pill to swallow with four home teams instead of two, though obviously Nugs and Avs were the most important ones to cover.

Maybe they can cut a deal to get Rockies games on there next year? That would certainly add a lot of value.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Shame the Rapids and Mammoth streaming rights were sold off with their respective leagues' overall rights to the Apple and ESPN. 20 bucks a month would be an easier pill to swallow with four home teams instead of two, though obviously Nugs and Avs were the most important ones to cover.

Maybe they can cut a deal to get Rockies games on there next year? That would certainly add a lot of value.
I think Rockies streaming was taken over by MLB right?

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Why not pay $12 or whatever ESPN+ is and get a lot more? If you are a big Nuggets fan too is the only issue with this.
I am guessing that prior contractual agreements and NHL blackout rules will still be in force if you only subscribe to ESPN+ and live in Av's broadcast area.

Just guessing.

I will pay an extra $20/mo just not have to play the buffstreams.io stream and cast it from my laptop to TV game.

And won't miss the gambling and sex sites that I have to quick click my way thru to get to the actual game stream.

ESPN+ does not show all of Avs 82 games. Sometimes they show it on TNT or then on regular ESPN channel. ESPN Plus only shows some games here in USA.
As a Comcast subscriber, if the Avs were on NHL Network the past few seasons, the game would be blacked out.

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Good thing for us here in the nords is we have Viasat which shows every single NHL game live and you can re-view for three days after which they disappear from the service. Handy for when the sleep is needed. Has a boatload of other sports too like different football leagues, Formula 1, darts etc etc + movies & series.

Bad thing is the mutherf***er costs 46€ (equals to 51,5 USD $$$$$$$$). Edit to add: per month!

It's a robbery but I'm a sucker and give them my hard earned cash. f***ers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad