ALPS Hockey League 2024/2025.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

trust no one

Apr 21, 2024
14 teams, with Sisak (CRO) as a newcomer. 39 rounds in regular season. First five teams goes directly into playoffs while teams placed 6th to 11th will play "play-in" and winners of these three matchups advance into quarters.

According to croatian media, Shaone Morrisonn (500 NHL games) will be senior advisor for Sisak. He played in Croatia and for Croatia, while married for croatian girl.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
14 teams, with Sisak (CRO) as a newcomer. 39 rounds in regular season. First five teams goes directly into playoffs while teams placed 6th to 11th will play "play-in" and winners of these three matchups advance into quarters.

According to croatian media, Shaone Morrisonn (500 NHL games) will be senior advisor for Sisak. He played in Croatia and for Croatia, while married for croatian girl.
Can you list the teams please?

trust no one

Apr 21, 2024
Can you list the teams please?
Italy : Cortina, Gherdenia, Meran/Merano, Sterzing/Wipiteno, Unterland, Ritten/Renon
Austria : Bregenzwald, Zell am See, Kitzbuheler, Red Bull Juniors, Steel Wings Linz
Slovenia : Jesenice, Celje
Croatia : Sisak

Another note - Sisak will play all three games against Bregenzwald at their place. If they meet each other in playoffs Sisak will play "home" games in Slovenia. This only will be the case in first season.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Italy : Cortina, Gherdenia, Meran/Merano, Sterzing/Wipiteno, Unterland, Ritten/Renon
Austria : Bregenzwald, Zell am See, Kitzbuheler, Red Bull Juniors, Steel Wings Linz
Slovenia : Jesenice, Celje
Croatia : Sisak

Another note - Sisak will play all three games against Bregenzwald at their place. If they meet each other in playoffs Sisak will play "home" games in Slovenia. This only will be the case in first season.
Thanks

pocobull

Jul 31, 2024
Black Wings Linz recently announced they won't be participating in the Alps League this year.

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Ah, the Alps Hockey League. I was in Zell am See in March 2020 on a skiing trip with my girlfriend (now wife), and I found out that they had a hockey team. We happened to see the last game of the season at the local arena there, against I think a Hungarian team? Anyway, the score was something crazy, like 12-6 (with no goalies pulled). And at the end of the game, both teams exchanged a few cases of their local beers (Stiegl from Zell am See, of course). It was a lot of fun. But I do remember the arena was very cold inside. And unfortunately, the shop was not open so I couldn't get a jersey. Got home from this trip literally days before COVID broke out in force. Interesting times. I'd love to get back there and see another game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad