3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I guess to each their own. I love his personality. The league is full of boring coaches and the ones that aren't boring are insufferable like Torts. Very rarely you get a thoughtful, well spoken, and clever coach like Paul Maurice. Only likeable thing about that team.
He has an underlying cockiness about him. I can't stand him or his team.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
No no no. Chytil really helps that first line. I would be shocked if Lavi didn't play him there next game.
I agree. And Roslovic wasn’t bad on the 3rd line.

Even if Kakko is back into the lineup with Vesey out, he’s going to be on a very short leash because now they have Wheeler as a potential replacement.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
We've had some holes at 5v5 this year, but the ESPN crew acts like we never ever play well.

This is not the 2016 Rangers. Jesus, we've had some good games this year.
We outplayed FLA at 5 on 5 pretty much all game tonight and arguably did the same last game too (though the margin was doubtlessly smaller).

The irony is that this series is tied because FLA has shut down our PP so far - i.e. has been better on special teams. The area that, on paper, we should have an advantage in.

Their only 5 on 5 goals have been a muffin that Igor flubbed, and a cheesy own goal.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Screw lavviote I still think he made the wrong call, TG the rangers still won but there's no way Kakko should be sitting

With Vesey getting hurt he probably draws back in.

While not related to anything you've said I find it humorous that most of the people gloating about Goodrow are Zucettes. Goodrow's goal tonight is way bigger than anything Zuccrello has done in his life.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Can Roslovic play LW? Now we need a LW if Kakko comes back in lol

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Panarin Tro Laffy
Kreider Zibs Chytil
Cuylle Wennberg Roslovic
Rempe Goodrow Kakko

is that the lineup with no Vesey?
Can Kakko be effective on the 4th line? I know the joke will be "what's the difference he isn't effective on the 3rd line"

I guess if Roslovic can't play LW then that looks like the way to go.

Will be interesting to see the games in FLA when we can’t match D pairs.
True but also many there won't be as much pressure on a guy like Panarin and maybe he actually produces.

Reactions: Svenhart2008

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
IMG_9673.jpeg

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We've had some holes at 5v5 this year, but the ESPN crew acts like we never ever play well.

This is not the 2016 Rangers. Jesus, we've had some good games this year.

I have legit never heard a team more disrespected. Big market team won the Presidents' Trophy made the ECF two out of three years and you'd think they are some scrub team. And is Messier overcompensating? Just ridiculous bias.

Reactions: HolyHagelin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad