Post-Game Talk: Alpha Males

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Perfect shot by Goodrow, important that he let it off as Bobrovsky was still getting set.

Goodrow overall these playoffs has been really great. Pretty crazy how much he's elevated his game from the regular season. He's just good in these games where there's not much space and you have to win battles. He's really anchored the 4th line which is not something I think anyone expected. Excellent on the PK, too.

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
Again, hell of a play Trouba, if he made more of those types of plays I wouldn’t hammer his game. Both our goals tonight came off good secondary assists where Trouba and Panarin were getting hit. You want to nullify their game, pass better, not about hitting better.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I love that the Rangers stopped with some of the bullshit and decided to play the Panthers game and made it really hard for them to get shots. They still turned the puck over but they made Florida work for most zone entries. I saw the Rangers create turnovers and physically stand up to the big bad Panthers. They are exposed when you punch them in the mouth too because while they have skill they don't have more than the Rangers do.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Perfect shot by Goodrow, important that he let it off as Bobrovsky was still getting set.

Goodrow overall these playoffs has been really great. Pretty crazy how much he's elevated his game from the regular season. He's just good in these games where there's not much space and you have to win battles. He's really anchored the 4th line which is not something I think anyone expected. Excellent on the PK, too.
Really aggressive, but smart aggressive play to get in on the rush instead of just going off.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
@McRanger92 defending Goodrow against my attacks all year

80shockeywasbuns

giphy.gif

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
goodie with an assist from Trouba.

Priceless.
Who would have thought those 2 would be in on the biggest goal of the playoffs so far…….

Reactions: bl02

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Tough but good game. Really liked the rangers push back especially in the third
IMO Panarin still has to just keep firing the puck, he’s not getting time to setup great passes so just keep shooting first over and over

Thought Fox looked more involved. Rempe was pretty good in general too!

Dunno, good game, coilda gone the other way and been a tough loss but thanks barclay

Also IMO Bob looks a little shaky. Maybe he always looks like that but seemed like his timing was off on some saves scrambled for the puck, etc. he’s making them because his positioning has been good but he doesn’t look totally solid in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad