Allowing players to get an assist on their own goals

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Besides being a HORRIBLE idea this is just done to inflate superstar points even more than they already are.

Crosby earns a lot more points at home than away. People went back and looked at some of those points and he gets assists on plays he wasnt in. He isn't the only super star who gets this treatment either. STOP TRYING TO INFLATE POINT TOTALS

Do you have data available on Sid getting phantom apples? Not that it's impossible but I'd be interested in seeing if it's true.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Do you have data available on Sid getting phantom apples? Not that it's impossible but I'd be interested in seeing if it's true.

I call bull on that charge he leveled. The awarding of points is done by league officials, not in-house staff, so his "phantome points at home" thing seems DOA.

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
I've always thought a goal scored off a rebound should be recorded as an unassisted goal. How is that any different compared to player getting a follow-up dunk in basketball and the player who missed the jumper does not get credited for an assist and instead, it's just a missed shot?

the only issue with this is that sometimes a rebound is actually a pass off the goalie's pads.

the original post is just further proof that it's August and people are bored.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad