GDT: All things training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011

Looks like group B is on the verge of being cut pretty soon
Moose are going to need some bodies for their training camp, which must start soon. A few guys can go back to OHL now that the regular season is about to start. Wouldn't be surprised if Julien and Levis stick with the Moose. Only surprise to me was Lundmark getting demoted so early, but having to clear waivers now, when teams are not close to set yet, seems like a good way to keep him in the organization.

At least you can start working on special teams with smaller groups.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Moose are going to need some bodies for their training camp, which must start soon. A few guys can go back to OHL now that the regular season is about to start. Wouldn't be surprised if Julien and Levis stick with the Moose. Only surprise to me was Lundmark getting demoted so early, but having to clear waivers now, when teams are not close to set yet, seems like a good way to keep him in the organization.

At least you can start working on special teams with smaller groups.

Can Julien even play for them?

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Looks like he was passed over a year at the draft which is why I was a lite confused having been drafted a year ago.

Hard to say what to do with him. He really only has had two years in junior.
I'd say if the long term vision for him is as a defensive bottom 6 guy (in the Gus/Lowry/Appleton mold) getting him on the Moose ASAP could be best.

If they think there is some more there then maybe another year in Junior.

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024

Looks like group B is on the verge of being cut pretty soon
Yeah, none of them were ever going to be on the opening day roster but there were some strong showings. Anhorn looked solid and skates well, Barteaux was decent after being impressive playing with Capobianco last year, like Kuzmin's game for the most part.

For the forwards of the group I was impressed with Zhilkin the most. Obviously has some skill but puts a real effort into being defensively responsible. He seems committed to being a well rounded player.

Reactions: FlappyGiraffe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad