GDT: All things training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
There will be some cuts before preseason games I'd imagine. I don't see guys who are for sure going back to juniors being around long with their teams already in the swing of things. Barlow, Julien, He, luopenen, etc. Same probably for depth Moose guys

And I don't see names with Barlow and Lucious. I'd imagine he'd be with Lambert and Ehlers until perfetti signs
They will need a lot of bodies around this weekend anyways. On Saturday you have fan fest throughout the day with practice and scrimmage and the first preseason game that night so those will be 2 separate groups of players. You also have a game at 5:00 pm in Edmonton on Sunday so that will likely be the group who didn’t play on Saturday. After that I would guess they trim the number of players down.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Miller's a great guy to put with Ville, a good steady vet. I hope Samberg-Salo is a pairing in a preseason game or two as well.

CSV, my sweet prince returns. :laugh:.

Maybe it will work this time.
1726767214159.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad