GDT: All things Baseball

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
4 ACC teams enter only 1 remains and FSU has to win twice to stay in. SEC dominance continues in the CWS.

SEC dominance is strong in the WCWS too. Getting ready to put a stranglehold on that with addition of OU and UT

Looks like that 0fer will continue. Tennessee rolling the Noles right now.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Texas A&M vs Tennessee it is.

The good news for the winning teams fanbase, they get to enjoy this all summer long before their football program finishes 7-5. The losing teams fanbase, not sure what to tell them.

Reactions: DaveG

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
This game at Rickwood field should be the Dodgers against the Guardians. Jackie Robinson the first black player in the MLB and Larry Doby the first black in the American league.

Although with Mays passing the game takes on another meaning

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Texas A&M vs Tennessee it is.

The good news for the winning teams fanbase, they get to enjoy this all summer long before their football program finishes 7-5. The losing teams fanbase, not sure what to tell them.

Tennessee wins. Now their fans can troll Lane Kiffin for the next 10 weeks.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I'm apparently bad luck, because every time I get a chance to watch a Braves game on TV they absolutely f***ing suck horribly. I think I've watched 10 games and they embarrassed themselves in all 10, I think I've seen them score < 10 runs combined in those games lol Tonight is another (of course I missed the earlier of the double-header game that they won)

Last edited:

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Is that the bass player from Mac Sabbath? If you don't know look it up, oh and your welcome

I'm apparently bad luck, because every time I get a chance to watch a Braves game on TV they absolutely f***ing suck horribly. I think I've watched 10 games and they embarrassed themselves in all 10, I think I've seen them score < 10 runs combined in those games lol Tonight is another (of course I missed the earlier of the double-header games)
Come to the dark side and join us Guardian fans

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Are they Apple's house band?
Mac =/= Apple
Mac = Big Mac = McDonalds

1719502558059.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad