Pre-Game Talk: All-Star Weekend

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Surprised more people didn't know Cale has a bomb. His one T's are rockets. He's in the 95th percentile in 90-100mph shots this year.

There's a reason he was one of the betting favorites and Nate picked that event as one of his best. 102's got some heat though.

What can't he do at this point? That's probably what Matthews and McDavid were thinking with their reactions? Cale probably has so much respect around the league among the best players.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Surprised more people didn't know Cale has a bomb. His one T's are rockets. There's a reason he was one of the betting favorites and Nate picked that event as one of his best. 102's got some heat though.

What can't he do at this point? That's probably what Matthews and McDavid were thinking with their reactions? Cale probably has so much respect around the league among the best players.
I think the only thing Cale can't do is cuss someone out. I just simply don't think he has it in him. Other than that, he's a monster that can break your ankles, reverse check you into last week, pick a corner with a wrister or blast a one-timer straight through the goalie.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
One thing I really hate about this ASG is the name plates. Why are they on the so small and on the players waist?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I think the only thing Cale can't do is cuss someone out. I just simply don't think he has it in him. Other than that, he's a monster that can break your ankles, reverse check you into last week, pick a corner with a wrister or blast a one-timer straight through the goalie.

Yeah we've seen him talk trash a couple times when he's riled up, but I bet it had 0 expletives in it. :laugh: More like, "Yeah, I got you there didn't I?"

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Goddamn nate, you sound like a person with eating disorder

I love Nate's dedication but does anyone else think, by denying himself anything that tastes good in the name of nutrition, he's going to balloon up to like 300lbs when he retires? He's going to go hog-wild on everything and start looking like Walt in about three weeks.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011

6aee4942b2c6fb43bf0d89a356665b0f.png

"Shit, Pasta. You haven't won anything either"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad