GDT: All Star Weekend - Nathan Mackinnon Does Hollywood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
So, how does one watch this All-Star stuff? I can't even find anything about the skills competition or games on nhl.com

Edit: Just found that they have a special page for that stuff...

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Why would they put an Alan Thicke memorial patch on the all star jerseys? He happened to be friends with Gretzky but isn't that his only connection to the league?

Especially weird since Gordie Howe also died last year

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If MacKinnon beats McDavid in fastest skater, can we call this Avs season a wash?

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
If MacKinnon beats McDavid in fastest skater, can we call this Avs season a wash?

If MacK beats McDavid, how many people will be outraged and make some stupid excuses as to why he lost?

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Can someone please pm me a stream? Jeez it's hard living in Australia with this stuff

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Is it just me, or did TB get Kucherov (considering what he achieved) for an absolute steal? Swear he's a 6.25 - 6.75 per year player.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Also, why is everyone going bananas about Mackinnon's top 2 pick comments & things? Let him show some personality ffs.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
LOL what did he say? i missed it

Nathan MacKinnon opens his press availability at the all-star game: "I bet you guys didn't expect to see an Avalanche here."

AND:

"Hopefully the top two pick we get this year is in the next top 100" - Nathan MacKinnon gallows humor #Avalanche #NHL

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Yeah i saw it on the main board, nothing wrong with what MacKinnon said there. In fact it shows frustration and hope Sakic is listening.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Yeah i saw it on the main board, nothing wrong with what MacKinnon said there. In fact it shows frustration and hope Sakic is listening.

Kind of does highlight the comedy act we've become in the NHL community though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad