GDT: All Star Skills Competition - 7PM EST - a bunch of places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Wait a minute, you're telling me Logan Thompson made the all star game? Or is this just for the skills competition part?

I just laughed a little too hard at that one.

I guess they couldn't find anyone else from Vegas besides Chandler Stephenson, who is already here tonight? Other than injury cases Mark Stone and Jack Eichel, who they probably figured would hurt something on the flight down when the plane shook and had turbulence, if not on their way down the hallway to get on the f***in plane.
He must be like the equivalent of the Ravens QB going to the Pro Bowl this year after scoring 2 TDs all season :laugh:

Maybe it is because I’m older, but I feel like this event gets worse every year. I remember this being a tighter ship.
They should probably skip the skills portion and just let the mini mites play a full 3 period game instead. I’d vote for that.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Wow, Erik Karlsson with the passive aggressive interview.

“Some people enjoy this, I can really see people, mostly children, around me enjoying this.

I could be complaining but it’s really about watching other people liking this.”

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
This is worse than last year and last year was bad.

The one in St Louis was ok, 2000?

Reactions: glenwo2

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Wow, Erik Karlsson with the passive aggressive interview.

“Some people enjoy this, I can really see people, mostly children, around me enjoying this.

I could be complaining but it’s really about watching other people liking this.”
He's probably getting text from friends and relatives how bad this is... it's starting to approach NHL award ceremony bad

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Weeksie and PK somehow got from the arena to the beach in 5 minutes and it also managed to get light outside again.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
This is boring. I'm going to watch the multiple angles of Clint Malarchuk's injury instead.

• Wow
Reactions: Patrik26

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
The greatest day in Nate MacKinnon’s life lol.

He’s such a Crosby Superfan.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Okay...it's still daytime in Florida?

It's 8 pm here on the East Coast and night time....Was this recorded?
I believe it was recorded yesterday afternoon

I'm surprised spoilers haven't gotten out yet, which they probably have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad