Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Wouldn’t be surprised if they have interest in someone like Desharnais who is a RHD, as a physical crease clearing presence with Dillon gone.

I would like Kahkonen to replace Brossoit.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I'm mixed on 5x5... basically paying the guy 8 over 3 for his peak usage which seems a bit high

That being said, Jets can't win face-offs and he is a key cog on the power play... would be a great mentor for Lambert

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
I seem to recall the collective hive was disappointed with how we handled Comrie last time. Chevy had him on a 1-year deal and he outperformed it massively, which ticked everyone off who wanted him for 2+ years. He was good and our backups play well, why is everyone mad?

Reactions: Dirtbag151

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Biggest thing holding the Jets back is Chevy… Monahan wasn’t worth the 1st and isn’t worth keeping

This org gets stuck on desperately trying to keep nearly anyone who shows us any kind of interest. We are the "we'll take what we can get" organisation of the NHL.

I seem to recall the collective hive was disappointed with how we handled Comrie last time. Chevy had him on a 1-year deal and he outperformed it massively, which ticked everyone off who wanted him for 2+ years. He was good and our backups play well, why is everyone mad?

Probably because he was dog water in Buffalo.

Reactions: robertocarlos

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
it's an annual event to complain about our back up goalie

Reactions: wraithsonwings

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Ideally he's a great #3 on a contender.
That's kind of my vision as well... but again - we DON'T have a 2C right now and in a sane world, there shouldn't be anything preventing Lambert from taking that role this year or next

Without Monahan, that's a lot of pressure on Lambert... and we can't afford a better option in UFA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad