Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I can see them platooning - Stan / Ville / Salo
There is really no reason to assume any of these guys are a lock.
Looks like a "work in progress" situation until / unless they add a dman that can actually replaces Dillon -
And Pionk .:laugh:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Referring to the organization or the fans? Stanley will be a nice, cheap 6/7 dman.
See post #11991

If Stanley was 5’11” he’d have never been drafted.
The club probably believed he would be a Buff lite potentially.
I understand why he was selected.
Are we a better team with him in the lineup? I’d say no.
For a draft and development team like ours, we don’t seem to have a good pool of defenders to replace our roster departures.
Stanley is not a good Dman.
We are always talking about Cheveldayoff going out to find a good defender.
I really hope Dillon stays.

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
Vegas might need to unload Alex P probably for close to free.

NMC says no but im not sure who would actually agree to take him..... maybe the Jets?

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
I wonder if the Columbus interest in Monahan is connected to interest in McGroarty or Ehlers.

They have Fantilli, Jenner, Johnson and Sillinger down the middle. Wonder if Monahan is in case they ship out Johnson or Silinger.

Reactions: hn777

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Vegas might need to unload Alex P probably for close to free.

NMC says no but im not sure who would actually agree to take him..... maybe the Jets?

I'm curious about just how good he still is. Is he still capable of top pairing play or is he a second pairing guy now at his age.

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
...Wonder if we go after Lindholm for 2C. He's better option than Monahan.
Agreed that Lindholm would be a better option, especially how he played in the playoffs. My fear is that there is far more hype over Lindholm which may make him a large overpayment. I guess we'll see what Chevy can pull off if he goes that route. (I'd love to see Lindholm there, btw)

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
We now have confirmation that Iafallo may be on the move after the NHL Draft. Or he may return for the season.
Iafallo is on the move to Cabela's for new ice fishing gear. In other news, Chevy has shared his GPS marked hotspot reef with most of the forwards.

All we can say is that currently Iaffalo is a forward on the Winnipeg Jets
We can say more. He is a Jets' forward with a penchant for ice fishing. Also he coughed at Sergachev once, and admitted he liked Geekie's game.

Reactions: bustamente

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad