Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Ya i don't get it either, Stanley has had enough games played that i just don't see what the Jets see in him. They moved up in the draft to pick him and it was a mistake, time to move on.
Chevy is hell bent on making that pick a success. I was one of the few that really that pick thinking he has big upside, it just hasn't worked out that way.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Of course not. He’s a #7D who is being played like one. Do you expect the Jets to have 7 top 4 quality defencemen?
Don't hate him at all but if Dillon leaves and we already got rid of Schmidt wouldn't that move him up to the starting 6 as of right now? I just don't think he can be one of our starting 6 defenseman.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Don't hate him at all but if Dillon leaves and we already got rid of Schmidt wouldn't that move him up to the starting 6 as of right now? I just don't think he can be one of our starting 6 defenseman.

Yeah depth chart probably goes..

Morrissey - Demelo
Stanley - Pionk
Samberg - Heinola

A guy like Zadorov would really help push one of them to 7th D. Then its a dog fight between Heinola, Stanley and Salo in camp. Salo could probably use a season in the A so hopefully Heinola impresses in camp.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB

Morrissey - Demelo
Stanley - Pionk
Samberg - Heinola

A guy like Zadorov would really help push one of them to 7th D. Then its a dog fight between Heinola, Stanley and Salo in camp. Salo could probably use a season in the A so hopefully Heinola impresses in camp.
For what they bring Zadorov would replace Stanley, in terms of on ice presence he is miles ahead of him. Those six would be a pretty good d.

Reactions: Jets 31

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg

Morrissey - Demelo
Stanley - Pionk
Samberg - Heinola

Salo will be ahead of Stanley by the end of camp.

Morrissey Demelo
Samberg Pionk
Heinola Salomonsson

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
For what they bring Zadorov would replace Stanley, in terms of on ice presence he is miles ahead of him. Those six would be a pretty good d.

Yeah he'd be a big get. Literally. But I'm not expecting us to be in the front running for a 6'6 physical playoff style dman.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015

Morrissey - Demelo
Stanley - Pionk
Samberg - Heinola

What would possibly make you think that Stanley plays ahead of Samberg?

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Salo will be ahead of Stanley by the end of camp.

Morrissey Demelo
Samberg Pionk
Heinola Salomonsson
I can see them platooning - Stan / Ville / Salo
There is really no reason to assume any of these guys are a lock.
Looks like a "work in progress" situation until / unless they add a dman that can actually replaces Dillon -

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad