Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Chevy and doing nothing unless his hand is absolutely forced: name a more iconic duo.

Ehlers-and-Laine-297x300.png

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Piss-poor asset management by the Wild.
Love to see it.
Zeev is a great talent. Can’t believe he slipped that far. You won’t love to see him play us next ten years that’s for sure.

had this username for awhile regardless Chevy should of moved him in the draft longer he waits less leverage he has
I prefer he trades him for a near ready young D instead of a pick.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
What a waste Chevy should have traded McGroarty already…. Can’t wait for him to walk for a 2nd

Why? There is no reason the Jets have to trade him right now. He is still under team control for 2 more years and his value doesn't change much appreciably whether they move him today or next year unless he has a stinker of a season in the NCAA. Jets should wait to see if something better pans out rather than being forced into an artificial deadline. For example if Flyers had held on to Gautheir they would have had a better trade right now trading him for McGroarty.

Fire Chevy

Dec 8, 2017
Winnipeg
Zeev is a great talent. Can’t believe he slipped that far. You won’t love to see him play us next ten years that’s for sure.

I hope so I just assumed it will be at the draft longer this plays out he does lose leverage I will gladly eat my crow if he pulls another Dubois

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Yeah I'm a bit relieved it's not a pick deal. With where we are at in our window we can't afford to restart the clock on our best prospect

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
They gotta re-sign Ehlers man. I had given up hope but Chevy's comments today have re-kindled my hope. Guentzel is signing for 8x8... Chevy should offer him a matching deal... unlikely he gets more in the open market.

Reactions: roccerfeller

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Yeah I'm a bit relieved it's not a pick deal. With where we are at in our window we can't afford to restart the clock on our best prospect

I would almost prefer we burn the pick and let him walk to free agency in 2 years than capitulate for a middling return right now. Sending a message is also important to future players. Think of him as a Veslinen if it means future prospects will think twice before demanding such trades.

Fire Chevy

Dec 8, 2017
Winnipeg
I would almost prefer we burn the pick and let him walk to free agency in 2 years than capitulate for a middling return right now. Sending a message is also important to future players. Think of him as a Veslinen if it means future prospects will think twice before demanding such trades.
It does and doesn’t I get the message and don’t disagree but at the same point when you have entitled kid it won’t I hope Chevy can get a similar prospect for him hopefully a Rhd or C

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad