Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v17.0

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I originally saw Aidan Thompson with anotger asdist on tgex4th Denver goal but they seem to have taken it and a primary assist from anotger Denver pkayer off tge scoresheet on that goal.. Game still on as I post this.

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Porter Martone 9GP 10g 10a +9 ...Big ...quintessential Oower Forward ...Puck-handling separated him from just a piwrr forward into the magic duo...Power +Skill...and he can Snipe the puck.

Essential we get hom...KD has got to put a deal together both our first rounders plus 1 orx2 prospecysxfrpm our pipeline..
If we do not get lottery lucky we may need a huge conbo deal to land the ling term 1st line best solution for the Bedard line ..
I would include Nazar or Moore if need be ...but you just do not get that size,skill ,doninanant winger very oftem...

Tge Hawks problems of not being able to get to inside high quality shooting will be over if we landed Martone.

Putt Pirate

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 15, 2015
Porter Martone 9GP 10g 10a +9 ...Big ...quintessential Oower Forward ...Puck-handling separated him from just a piwrr forward into the magic duo...Power +Skill...and he can Snipe the puck.

Essential we get hom...KD has got to put a deal together both our first rounders plus 1 orx2 prospecysxfrpm our pipeline..
If we do not get lottery lucky we may need a huge conbo deal to land the ling term 1st line best solution for the Bedard line ..
I would include Nazar or Moore if need be ...but you just do not get that size,skill ,doninanant winger very oftem...

Tge Hawks problems of not being able to get to inside high quality shooting will be over if we landed Martone.
If KD was worried about that he would have drafted Eiserman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad