Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v17.0

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I watched the Brantford game tonight with Lardis getting a hattrick and assist - but he is also using his speed defensively more than he did last season. He had several backchecks that broke up opponent scoring chances. It looks like he heard what the Hawks told him in training camp because he is more engaged all over the ice.

Can't wait till Vanacker gets back and hopefully we see them play together.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
My complaint wasn't that they picked Boisvert but that the trade up was unnecessary.
I wasn't referring to you and the move up was not my favourite move but , If he pans out, power forwards are so important come playoff time so given all our picks im ok with the move .

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
The guy some didnt want us to pick (wonder who??) Sasha Boisvert 1 G 1 A so far tonight
I'm aware he can score. He did it a lot last year.

The problem is the consistency and his play off the puck.

If he's taking shifts off, he's not a role player for the Blackhawks. Plain and simple.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Ice Hogs radio broadcast sound is horrible , sounds like a microphone tossed randomly in the stands. Sounded like Phillips slapped around Nate Danielson . Sammy Savoie his 1st goal from Crevier and Gavin Hayes with his 1st AHL point.

Last edited:

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I was trying to figure out which guy he was until i saw the shot. he does not move like a 6-5 D man. I know people felt he was taken a little high but we seem to take a lot of great athletes which generally translates into strong skaters and higher upside.
That telecast is so dark. Looks like they’re playing under a dingy basement lightbulb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dj Mahoney

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad