Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v17.0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
@Kevin27NYI On Pokka with the Hawks - he pretty much immediately flatlined. I don't ever remember any talk about him in contention for a NHL spot. He was just one more of the many prospects that came back in the cap clearing deals that bombed. Unfortunately, don't remember any specific criticism of his game.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
@Kevin27NYI On Pokka with the Hawks - he pretty much immediately flatlined. I don't ever remember any talk about him in contention for a NHL spot. He was just one more of the many prospects that came back in the cap clearing deals that bombed. Unfortunately, don't remember any specific criticism of his game.
I seem to remember he had mediocre wheels.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
From our end he was promising but he hadn't crossed the ocean yet for evaluation. Thank you!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Did Roman Kantserov getv njured?
No stat line for hom in the Metallurg Magnetogorsk games played in KHL so far this season ...Elite Prospects shows he has not played yet this season...so injured or riding the bench?

Anyone know?

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Did Roman Kantserov getv njured?
No stat line for hom in the Metallurg Magnetogorsk games played in KHL so far this season ...Elite Prospects shows he has not played yet this season...so injured or riding the bench?

Anyone know?

Still recovering from shoulder surgery.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

In one case I refuse to say the prospect bombed

Hawks didn't seem to have much interest in giving Vishnevskiy a look and if I recall the cap situation in 2010-11 meant his contract was also high to fit on roster (With his bonus/etc)

Stanton and Vish were only good players on blueline in Rockford that season yet neither got even a cup of coffee with Hawks team that was playing shit like Cullimore in lineup. Stanton before his

With Hawks not seeming to want to give him shot he went back to Russia and played in KHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad