Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Remember when the Blackhawks traded a 3rd round pick for Taige Harding, a player who was projected to go undrafted?

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Haven't heard his name mentioned much at all by Blackhawk player personnel but just curious why Taige Harding wouldn't be signed to play on Ice Hogs. He might prove effective on the pk playing backend or on pp as a net front presence ? Has anyone seen him play much ?

He has another year of college eligibility

Yea and unfortunately he seemed have gone backwards in his development .

You may have just hit on one reason he hasn't been signed.

He’s been ok was always gonna be a oversized project

I've only seen video but he certainly seems like a worth while project. Hopefully he straighten's out game this year. Mark Kelley had a man crush on him .

Remember when the Blackhawks traded a 3rd round pick for Taige Harding, a player who was projected to go undrafted?

Who cares? It was a Covid draft. A bigger crapshoot than the crapshoot the draft already is.
Taige Harding is on the Reserve List until August 15, 2025. It's not like he's signing somewhere else in a couple months. Hawks can make a decision if he shows progress and LD is a crowded spot in Rockford at the moment. This isn't Adam Fox.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Taige Harding is on the Reserve List until August 15, 2025. It's not like he's signing somewhere else in a couple months. Hawks can make a decision if he shows progress and LD is a crowded spot in Rockford at the moment. This isn't Adam Fox.
Yeah he has a another year of college

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
19th hhahahahhahahha, pathetic Wangs fan wrote this rag . Laughable just look at Yzerman's drafting .

Last edited:

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Yeah I don’t think so. I’d love to see which teams’s prospects got overrated to the moon and back though.

I notice that Kantserov isn’t in the top 10, so that immediately invalidates this list. Kaiser too.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
After this bunch , you really scrape the bottom of the barrel . quite a few higher picks on Wings list are not signed and wont be .

Attachments

• GOHM4hhW0AAcbK_.jpg
    GOHM4hhW0AAcbK_.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 7

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Wheeler had us 7th just a couple of months ago (though included Reichel).

19th feels low, but whatever, we got Bedard and 2nd overall; neither of which this list takes into account.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
After this bunch , you really scrape the bottom of the barrel . quite a few higher picks on Wings list are not signed and wont be .
I can’t tell if this is serious. Detroit at #1 is asinine. Yeah I like Edvinsson.

But Marco Kasper looks offensively inept in the AHL. And Danielson didn’t put up great numbers in the CHL either. I swear that guy is living off the reputation that Bedard said he’s hard to play against. So these rankings are really not to be taken seriously.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
The Wings have had horrid lottery luck no doubt , but a lot of head scratchers for picks. I'm not concerned about our depth , I just hope Kyle & Company add some more size and grit to even things out . Speed is great but playoffs you need some toughness.

Reactions: Muffinalt

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Yeah I don’t think so. I’d love to see which teams’s prospects got overrated to the moon and back though.

I notice that Kantserov isn’t in the top 10, so that immediately invalidates this list. Kaiser too.

Kaiser likely doesn't qualify as a prospect for them anymore but who knows bc they didn't specify (that I saw) what their criteria for being considered a prospect was.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
When you keep all your top 10 picks as "prospects" through their D+3, yeah, you'll win the "number 1 prospect pool". Edvinsson was a higher pick and a year older than Korchinski but (whether you agree or disagree) since Korchinski was in the NHL, he's "graduated" while Edvinsson stays a "prospect". Showing some arbitrariness to things in a way.

Reactions: TLEH

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Blackhawks future D : Levshunov , Korchinski , Vlasic , Del Mastro ,Rinzel, Kaiser , Allan , Phillips , Crevier . Question : How do we now compare to other Teams future D ? Sabre's , Ducks , Devils , Redwings , Hab's , these teams seem to be at the top.

Last edited:

TheDoorDoctor

Mar 6, 2013
ONT
Blackhawks future D : Levshunov , Korchinski , Vlasic , Del Mastro ,Rinzel, Kaiser , Allan , Phillips , Crevier . Question : How do we now compare to other Teams future D ? Sabre's , Ducks , Devils , Redwings , Hab's seem to be at the top.
Yea thats a stacked group with blend of different strengths. Add deep forward group plus Bedard and hopefully a top 5 forward next year considering we should expect another tough year, I think we’ll be ready to roll into 2026

Reactions: dj Mahoney

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
The way prospect ranking lists work are so silly because all Hawks casual fans have not yet been validated with a list or anything that shows you how insane these last three drafts have been.

San Jose, Anaheim, Montreal, Columbus are our “peers” in the rebuild. Put the drafts side by side and it is abundantly clear. We are killing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 7
    Staked: $32,249.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00