Ottawa
Aaaaand I have a new wife.

vui05rY.gif

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
1 hour.. 36 minutes. Can you give me a small rundown? :laugh:

TLDR reigns says he doesn't care if everyones booing him etc as long as people are doing something but he's clearly full of **** as a year ago he was whining about the same people booing him and saying he sucks all up to and through wrestlemania

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Those are much nicer championships than the old ones. A golden championship never gets old to look at in my opinion. Beautiful to behold. Almost.... glorious.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
After looking at those belts it just amazes how the other championships WWE has now are so sterile, lifeless and lacking in imagination. It's "get to the point" in all the wrong ways. At the level where they are as visually blunt as getting the letter from that prestigious university that you've applied for and all it says is "Yes" or "No" as to if you were accepted.

I understand the thought process of making a championship with a huge company logo in the middle because it markets the WWE brand and making it identifiable to the level of being a champion. And I even understand even more to create nearly identical belts for a world where you have a main male and female champion as to create equality to the fact that they are the best of their gender. You can get away with two near identical championships but four is just overkill. It's literally to the point where the only difference between being Universal Champion and SD! Women's champion is that Goldberg wears a fully red strap and Bliss wears a white one with a blue background. The tag team championships are literally separated by the color of the strap. I'm sure that level of "equality" is exactly what WWE was shooting for but there's so much of the same template that the prestige of the championships is almost indistinguishable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad