All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread: NWA, IMPACT, AAA, and MLW, etc

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tsukasa Fujimoto dislocated her right arm in the IWGP title match that brought Mayu Iwatani to Ice Ribbon. Her arm was just hanging there as she tried to keep going. Referee had to stop it

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Better video

Mayu may have had a concussion too, she got slammed face first off the apron, then kicked in the face and then wandered off for a minute before Tsukka went to get her.

Tough match, but they will do it again, this seems it was to be Tsukka’s last big match. Somehow wasn’t the main event, but probably worked out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Zayda Steel is becoming one of the best undercard acts in Marigold

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Hes back

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Obviously rampant speculation that the X here is someone from WWE

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Anyone interested in watching my recent promo? I can pm link.

Any views, likes, comments, or shares would be appreciated, but I really value feedback so that's what I'm really wanting.

Thanks.

Reactions: Fro

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
Alisha Edwards has understood the assignment as the heel wife/hot chick. Her husband is as good hand-y as it gets talent wise and as a recent TNA adoptee I was initially confused by his former world champion success there, but tbh I kind of love the glow down arc from being a clean cut guy in the archive matches on Xplosion 10 years ago, being the guy that got hit in the face by Callihan with baseball bat, and now looking like the black sheep in Kevin Owens family.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Alisha Edwards has understood the assignment as the heel wife/hot chick. Her husband is as good hand-y as it gets talent wise and as a recent TNA adoptee I was initially confused by his former world champion success there, but tbh I kind of love the glow down arc from being a clean cut guy in the archive matches on Xplosion 10 years ago, being the guy that got hit in the face by Callihan with baseball bat, and now looking like the black sheep in Kevin Owens family.
If you ever want to see Eddie at his best watch Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards, ROH Best in the World 2011

Actually just watch the whole card if possible- the dark match was Young Bucks vs Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly lol…stacked card

Reactions: DaaaaB's

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
In my opinion, Io nearly killed Zoey Stark a week before her big Marigold match as a warning to Utami because Io is crazy
A former tag partner no less.

What will she do to the former leader of Queen’s Quest, whose departure prompted it’s immediate demise?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Speaking of the joshis, I’m trying to figure out how a Moose Jaw Warriors shirt made it in here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad