All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread: NWA, IMPACT, AAA, and MLW, etc

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Giulia vs. Sareee
Io vs. Utami

Rossy Ogawa is cooking

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

This is a person who is going to have their dream come true and absolutely doesn’t know how to process this information. Just unabated reaction. Amazing scene. The Joshi Wrestling Wars taking another step. And Paul has stuck his nose in, so….

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wait until it turns out that Giulia vs Sareee match is for the NXT championship
I don’t know if she is fighting Roxanne, we still don’t exactly what the arrangement is with Giulia. Although I guess it’s good that NXT has another women’s single title. I don’t know what else Roxanne would be doing, but if Shawn is going to put a title on Giulia and disappear, I’d have to see that to believe it.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Getting my first row this sunday on payday

Attachments

• IMG_2616.jpeg
    IMG_2616.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Getting my first row this sunday on payday

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Iyo moved 1000 tickets for Marigold after the match with Utami was made.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Im going for Krule and other wrestlers not a Riddle fan at all

Reactions: Fro

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
Broken Matt's return to TNA has actually been fun and I popped for the ending of that Moose match.

Ali has been a great X division champ, having the best worker's match every PLE, he is set up for a great Slammiversary match vs Bailey (Quebec native) in Montreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS and DaaaaB's

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Broken Matt's return to TNA has actually been fun and I popped for the ending of that Moose match.

Ali has been a great X division champ, having the best worker's match every PLE, he is set up for a great Slammiversary match vs Bailey (Quebec native) in Montreal.
You gotta love Speedball Bailey. Kind of a shame he was banned from the States for 5 years but I don't mind where he's at right now.

Reactions: SnS

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
You gotta love Speedball Bailey. Kind of a shame he was banned from the States for 5 years but I don't mind where he's at right now.

I feel like Speedball Mountain could get over in every company, maybe on main roster WWE they would eventually be comedy jobbers but they'd at least get a few months out of it as they both have a look. Seven returning to NXT with Bailey or AEW, absolutely.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaaaaB's

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Utami for Io is being build as a Queen of Queens match
It had been that before, as they were the two best leaders of Queen’s Quest. As I’m about to share in a Stardom post, Queen’s Quest was effectively disbanded today. Saya Kamitani, who is a stupid idiot, is its only member right now. Rossy wants that smoke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad