All-Purpose News Thread Part II

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Might be awkward considering Shelton just went on CVV talking about how Max Caster publicly shit on the idea of Shelton joining AEW.

Probably just schtick from Caster, but if not, it isn't like backstage bullshit is something new in AEW, Caster could go on "vacation" and Sammy Guevara can come off the bench

Ehh. It seemed legit. Max tweeted out "We don't want him", then claimed his account was hacked, then said he stands behind the hacker's comments lol.

Then Max went on CVV and said "What's he gonna do, take up my TV time?" Which Shelton had a pretty decent response to... If I can come in and steal your spot, it apparently wasn't your spot.
People in the Business have to work with people they don’t like all the time, and often it makes for great business

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Not really news but started a wrestling page where I will be uploading wrestling edits and other wrestling content. My IG was just suspended so switching to a fb page

For anyone interested

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
if only the could get him, MVP, Omos, and Shelton in AEW you would have a ready made feud and six man vs Jarret, Lethal, and Satnam Singh
Lashley, Benjamin, and MVP is a hell of a trio. Omos I can do without. Good guy, but just doesn't do it for me on TV.

But the other 3, should they stay together, will do well wherever they wind up.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Lashley, Benjamin, and MVP is a hell of a trio. Omos I can do without. Good guy, but just doesn't do it for me on TV.

But the other 3, should they stay together, will do well wherever they wind up.
I loved The Hurt Business. Great stable but not sure I want them in AEW. Too crowded and too many stables already. I'd like to see them in TNA though.

Reactions: TD Charlie and Fro

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I loved The Hurt Business. Great stable but not sure I want them in AEW. Too crowded and too many stables already. I'd like to see them in TNA though.
They’d be in a better spot in TNA, most likely. They would deserve top billing even in aew, i just don’t think they’d get it as quickly

Reactions: DaaaaB's and Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Roxanne gonna die with all these girls, though I’m not familiar with Delta.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I went searching for her when I saw the rumor about her and WWE and found out there's two female wrestlers named Delta, Mexican and Australian. The Aussiae one, whose names is spelled in all capitals DELTA, also the younger one, seems to be the one in question. Edit: Seems to be referredto as Delta Brady more commonly: Australia’s Own Delta Brady Set to Make Waves in WWE

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Aussie indie wrestler, small but strong as f***. Built a lot like Grace. Rhea shouted her out as someone to watch out for in an interview (not surprising she keeps her eyes on the Aussie indie scene)

Reminded me they are probably adding Grace herself in January. That's a stacked roster.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I recall reading though that her neck also is in bad shape. She hasn't had surgery yet but the pain is there everyday. So in-ring return seems very far off, barring a surgery.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Some reports that a AEW/WBD deal was imminent but SRS is saying those reports are false and nothing is imminent.

He did say they have been negotiating for a long while and both sides are expecting a deal to be reached. Zaislev and Tony are both going to meet in Paris during the Olympics.

WBD also just matched Amazon's bid for NBA rights so my guess is the AEW deal won't be finalized until after the NBA rights are 100% locked up

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Some reports that a AEW/WBD deal was imminent but SRS is saying those reports are false and nothing is imminent.

He did say they have been negotiating for a long while and both sides are expecting a deal to be reached. Zaislev and Tony are both going to meet in Paris during the Olympics.

WBD also just matched Amazon's bid for NBA rights so my guess is the AEW deal won't be finalized until after the NBA rights are 100% locked up
They may not even get them. WBD seems to be the only ones who think this is happening. It will go to court.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad