All-Purpose News Thread Part II

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
People always forget that her career arc was supposed to be like Nattie as a person on the roster/good hand and somehow she ended up as a gigantic star and the only woman in wrestling history who was at one point the biggest star in the entire industry (which at her peak she was). She had one of the most remarkable careers ever.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Report that Lucha Bros are heading to WWE
That would be a good steal for WWE, who would then ruin them entirely. They'll be like Kalisto and...the other guy. Just good for a hurricanrana every now and then, and never amount to much more than that.

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They would definitely put constraints on what makes Fenix incredible and I get the feeling Penta just doesn’t give a f*** anymore lol
These people know they can do less and be just as over coming to WWE than they would if they were anywhere else where you have to have great matches consistently to remain noticed, and even then that's sketchy because they haven't been featured

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
These people know they can do less and be just as over coming to WWE than they would if they were anywhere else where you have to have great matches consistently to remain noticed, and even then that's sketchy because they haven't been featured
Just as over? I highly doubt that. They would be hot in NXT due to the crowds they bring in, but a main roster run from them would be the Lucha House Party part dos. I don't think they would be given anything of substance outside of NXT.

Reactions: DaaaaB's and Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just as over? I highly doubt that. They would be hot in NXT due to the crowds they bring in, but a main roster run from them would be the Lucha House Party part dos. I don't think they would be given anything of substance outside of NXT.
I don't know why that would happen, those guys are not a clown show

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know they're not, but does the WWE know that? Been a while since they put any focus on legitimate tag team wrestling
I feel good about Paul knowing who Penta and Rey Fenix are, as important, the crowds will too.

Reactions: Jussi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Fightful saying that Penta and Fenix do not want to go to NXT.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
They would definitely put constraints on what makes Fenix incredible and I get the feeling Penta just doesn’t give a f*** anymore lol

Piledriving people head first into the mat while they're concussed and then when the ref misses the memo to count three, drop them on their already concussed head again?

SRS saying WWE is under the impression that Becky is not retired and that she will be working with them again when she is ready

Sounds like Becky's playing for as much money as possible without a travel schedule.

Just make a weekly show and the PPV. No house shows.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seth and Dakota both had injury write-offs, though Seth is still cleared to be wrestling.

Not sure what Dakota’s injury is

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Dom.png

Cool story. And also, this is why I giggle about "Maybe Mercedes was just having a bad day at that fan event!" responses. She seems to have a lot of bad days.

This isn't an AEW vs. WWE post either. Both companies have their share of good characters and douche bags. Cool story for Dom. His deadbeat Dad taught him well... Outside maybe fashion. :laugh:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Not surprised in the least about Dom. He seems like a great kid.

I mean, look at his father. You can argue Rey is one of the most genuine, nice human beings in Wrestling.

I heard some great things about Adam Cole too.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 8