OT: All Purpose NCAA Football Thread Part IV (Summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Finally some football tomorrow. Looking at the schedule you got UCF/UConn at 7 & then Purdue/Northwestern at 8. Friday you got some noteworthy teams like Wisconsin, Michigan State, & Stanford playing but it’s against teams they’re pretty favorited in.

Purdue/Northwestern are really the only one close to a pick em with mildly interesting teams these next two days.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Finally some football tomorrow. Looking at the schedule you got UCF/UConn at 7 & then Purdue/Northwestern at 8. Friday you got some noteworthy teams like Wisconsin, Michigan State, & Stanford playing but it’s against teams they’re pretty favorited in.

Purdue/Northwestern are really the only one close to a pick em with mildly interesting teams these next two days.

I like how the NCAA does it just like the NFL, they let their champion play on a Thursday before all other games get underway.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This is the worst possible thing for Ohio State: a slow and steady drip of bad news through out the season. I would hope the bad PR would have an effect on recruiting but I doubt it.

If somehow they lose to TCU during his suspension or even Penn State in Week Five I fully expect this jabroni to come down with a fake heart issue again and resign.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
This is the worst possible thing for Ohio State: a slow and steady drip of bad news through out the season. I would hope the bad PR would have an effect on recruiting but I doubt it.
If your institution was clean, it wouldn't matter. However the flies have been circulating around OSU athletics for years. Football, basketball and now wrestling. They're going to face scrutiny from the outside that few schools would be able to withstand. Anything that is uncovered will be blown up into an ultimate disaster. USC is a prime example. After the Carroll/Bush problem, Kiffin, Sarkisian got exposed and destroyed. Even a decent man like Haden got tarred and feathered. This is what the Buckeyes' future will be.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

"I'm the victim here, guys."

31dd9806-6372-4a1a-b6bb-db39dc6a38c3_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad