Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Everything you ever wanted to know……

IMG_4419.jpeg

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Got a Shane Doan jersey and looking for a Josh doan Utah jersey. Heard that family is amazing to meet in person.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Reactions: MIGs Dog

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
From what I gather it happened a while back. Chris Pronger broke the story on a social media podcast.

Was down to $200k. He and his wife took the remaining money and invested in an Orange Theory franchise, then sold it later at a big profit.
Is Nash no longer involved in Orange Theory?

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
From what I gather it happened a while back. Chris Pronger broke the story on a social media podcast.

Was down to $200k. He and his wife took the remaining money and invested in an Orange Theory franchise, then sold it later at a big profit.
Yep. The story just hadn't come out until now, but it happened long enough ago for them to have enough time to recover from it and move on.

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Is Nash no longer involved in Orange Theory?
His LinkedIn profile says "former franchise owner at Orange Theory Fitness." Not sure if that means he's no longer involved in any way though.

Edit: Pretty sure I read somewhere about him selling it, can't find it though.
Edit x2: I just managed to read the second part of @TheLegend 's post lol.

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
Strange request: Any of you guys know what has happened to the Fall League (Baseball) this year? I visit from the UK for a month or so in October and usually like to have a few days sitting back watching the Baseball, however no schedule has been put out yet (usually July/August) Any of you know if its going ahead?
Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad